- Arrival– School begins at 8:30 a.m. All students eat breakfast in their classrooms. Please plan to have your child in the building at 8:20 a.m. Fox Hill staff will be in the west parking lot for student drop-off in the morning from 8:15-8:24 a.m. to greet students. If your family arrives after 8:25 a.m., you will need to park in the south parking lot and walk your child(ren) into the building. Families of students who arrive by car are encouraged to use the drop-off area on the west side of the building. We ask that cars use a “U” formation in the lot. Staff members will be on duty every morning and afternoon to direct traffic. If you are tardy, please walk your child into the building and pay careful attention to crossing the bus lane. The bus lane is for buses only at all times. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to ensure a safe start and finish to the school day!
- Dismissal for Car Riders– If your child does not ride the bus at dismissal, and is instead a car rider, you can retrieve your student at Door 4 West. Parents will need to part, walk to Door 4 West, and sign waiting students out from the supervisor in the outside pod area. Once signed out, student names will be called to Door 4.
- Parents, be advised that you will be waiting outside of the school for your student.
- All students should be picked up by 3:45 p.m. or arrangements need to be made for after school care.
- Alternative Dismissal Plans- If your child is not riding the bus home, please be sure his/her teacher knows what the transportation arrangements are via email or written note. Without a detailed written note regarding the change, students will be put on their regularly assigned bus. Changes to “permanent” transportation arrangements, such as going to day care instead of home, take more than one day to arrange.
- Early Dismissal– If your child will be picked up at school before the regular dismissal time of 3:30 p.m., please send a note to the teacher so the teacher is aware. Once you come to the school office and sign your child out, he or she will be called to the office. Please avoid notifying office of emergency changes after 2 p.m. due to the challenges with communication at the end of the day.
To review schedules district wide click here:
[button size=”medium” color=”red” style=”none” new_window=”true” link=”http://www.msdwt.k12.in.us/?page_id=4465″]District Schedules[/button]